Tuesday, March 14, 2006

What it really is

So I shared with the group what I thought about my commitments. Thing is, I don't want to let anyone down, or appear to start things I would not commit to completing. I'll finish whatever it is that I've initiated. I'm just tired, and I don't want to move on from point A to point B tired. I think I've totally forgotten how to be still. I can't even be still long enough to complete this post. My mind is flitting about too quickly. Sometimes, I think I need to have my mind wired to my blog. That's the only way I can keep up with my thoughts. My mind races ahead of me. There's this to do and that to think about and this person to meet and that person to take care of...

But I am reminded. This seems to be really an infinite deal of nothing, isn't it? Just a flurry of goodness-knows-what. What does it really come down to anyway? Nothing it would seem.

Utter rubbish. That's what it is tonight. Just say it. Rubbish. Geddit? Nevermind.

No comments: